Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Breadboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bread board here in the US is really expensive, big ones cost over $100.Smaller ones about $20.
Quality are good. And Made in USA.

yeah i have noticed that big time. i got a quad breadboard(it has four full size ones) on jameco for 30 bucks and yet they had the same one at a local electronics shop for 100 bucks

the same things happen in Massachusetts and upstate New york. :)

i wonder if there is a difference in quality. you know? Like my BB is kind of hard to put wires in and a pain in the you know what to get IC's out even with the extractor thing. The local show were it was 100$ for the BB is a great shop called trojen electronics. they have tons of dirt cheap things like a 200 random lodgic IC's for like 3 bucks. and a 2 amp variable voltage PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back