Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The best Samsung Full HD LCD screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety2005678

Just wanted to start a general discussion about Samsung screens as they are getting so popular now.

link deleted - moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean you want to spam your site. Interesting, but I'm not sure that's the best use of the teaching you got from West Hatch business school.

Mods: This site was also posted on the interactive chat.

Welcome to the internet.

The best Samsung Full HD LCD screen?youve got 2 b joking the only good lcd whatever the size make or model is a dead smashed up lcd-unreliable bags of SXXT!!!!wouldnt have one if u bought me the biggest and supposedly the best one out there-they are that good-NOT!!

Is this Rik?

No Ben, it isn't. You really do seem to have got your site out there.. even a Youtube video that you uploaded last night! At least you have good ebay feedback :)

Is this a project? Your site looks really fishy and I'm tempted to ask your school if it is legitimate.

What do you mean fishy? That site has taken ages to make and i really am selling electronics on my site, im not trying to scam anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back