Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Bass Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is very different from most of us so why did he come here instead of going to forums in his very different country?
In one of his hundreds of threads here he recently said that he does things differently from the norm and does not (correctly) copy anything.
He also talked about making things as cheap as possible due to poverty.
He did not mention that his English is not good.
He did not answer when I asked why he uses old and obsolete ICs.

Because there is no other forum that really works. I tried SiliconTronix, but I never get a window to make my posts. I tried EDABOARD, but I never got a confirmation/activation e-mail after joining, not ever after contacting/e-mailing the site management. For whatever reason, ETO seems to be one of few tech boards that actually works.

Hi All my friends !
How are you !
Tell me about myself it gives me some boost as I am busy in PCB designing as I will not disturb yours in this forum regarding PCBs anymore !
God bless you all !

Can we celebrate now?
Dont know but he never responded to any of the other threads or forums. I think this was the only thread. Maybe he will come back someday and show what he learned, but I dont think he will ever divulge his failures, that is if he realy ever makes anything. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back