Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The analog output of my CCD sensor is reverse! and it's digital output is noisy. why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara_s

I have a linear and color CCD (RGB) with low sensitivity or response, according to it's data sheet. My work is based on FPGA and VHDL.
analog output of this CCD sensor ,observed on oscilloscope screen, has below typical shape. but it acts reversely. that is, the differences between the reference level and data level will be max while dark source and it will be min (near to zero) while max of intensity of light source!!! I don't know why it act reversely??? Moreover, after the converting of analog to digital, the observed output of AFE is noisy in both states of dark source and light source.
can you help me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 2.06.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 2.06.06 PM.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 127
Welcome to ETO, sara_s!
... but it acts reversely. that is, the differences between the reference level and data level will be max while dark source and it will be min (near to zero) while max of intensity of light source!!! ...
What you are describing makes no sense. Please provide a schematic of your test circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back