Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

That Time of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Most Helpful Member
Wanted to take a few moments to wish all of my friends here a very Merry Christmas and if Christmas is not your thing a most Happy Holiday Season or simply put have a cool yule. Also just as important have a Safe Holiday Season. For all my friends who enjoy some alcohol, as I certainly do, moderation is the keyword.

Kathy and I will head down to Columbus, Ohio in the morning to spend the holiday with family, siblings, kids and grand children. I plan to eat more than I should and drink more than I should. :) I hope everyone has a nice relaxing holiday season.

Ron

Buon Natale to you and all. Peace (and no leaves) and all that...watch out for those Ohio State nuts tomorrow :)

Yeah and funny on the Buon Natale as several years back we decided to do the Christmas we remembered from the grandparents house in Brooklyn, NY. The seven fishes and ever since we have been doing it. It's a blast and a few years ago my brother added the Baccalà which fortunately came out real good in a soup he made. The kids and grand kids have come to like how we do things with the exception of my daughter who is less than fond of seafood. :)

Anymore I just set the cruise control as you can figure they will be out there in force on I-71 between here and Columbus.

Ron

Since the thread title is not restrictive to Christmas and New Years, I'll remind everyone that the upcoming early morning festivities of the upcoming holiday cause people to drink the night before or drink overnight while in route to the glorious morning where the future is determined each year. While most party-goers drive from local universities or the two bigger cities, there are some future-seekers that drive in as far away as Seattle or Salt Lake City each year. In summary, have a safe Ground Hogs Day - Feb 2

Yeah and funny on the Buon Natale as several years back we decided to do the Christmas we remembered from the grandparents house in Brooklyn, NY. The seven fishes and ever since we have been doing it. It's a blast and a few years ago my brother added the Baccalà which fortunately came out real good in a soup he made. The kids and grand kids have come to like how we do things with the exception of my daughter who is less than fond of seafood. :)

Anymore I just set the cruise control as you can figure they will be out there in force on I-71 between here and Columbus.

Ron

@Reloadtron: Ahh memories. I haven't had the 7 fishes in a long time. Baccala, Scungilli. I miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back