Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Text books that come with free multisim software

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up this isn't SPAM!

I was wondering if anybody here had bought a text book that contained a copy of Multisim. I've downloaded the demo and liked it but it only lasts 30days and I dont have thousands of pounds to spend, im hoping I might be able to pick up an earlier version of multisim by buying a textbook.

Cheers.

Don't know about any books, but you can download a free, limited function version of Multisim from Analog Devices.

Thanks for the reply, I just checked that out and unfortunately you can only use up to 25 components in a circuit which is a bit too limited. I do have Pspice but I really like the fact you can select real world components in multisim rather than ideal versions like in Pspice and interact with the circuit while it is running with switches etc.. One of my lecturers at uni said that some text books come with a free copy of multisim, hoping someone here may have encountered one.

It still is a low number, but I noticed on the Analog Devices' website that they have increased the number of components you can simulate in Multisim from 25 to 50.

Edit: A search turned up this book which contains some version of Multisim but don't know how complete it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back