Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tevion TV repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronica85

hello every body how are you all doing. I have a Tevion TV (MD31133), there's an error in the power supply circuit and I don't have a schematic diagram. I would appreciate it if any body would send me the diagram of any Tevion model or any pointers to help me :)

You have a problem, as Tevion isn't a TV manufacturer, it's just a badge put on cheap crap bought in from anywhere - you need to approach where you bought it, who 'may' have contacts for spares or service - but then again they may not.

Hi and thanks a lot for your help, the problem is that I can't find any thing about the board, the only info I found on the net is a picture (photo) of the board on a German forum. The user's manual contains (www.medion.de/services) which was not useful either.

try here
**broken link removed**
you need to register(free)and join the temp download group and then you can download yr manual(also free)

Tevion is a brand name of goods sold by Aldi.

Aldi usually offer a 3 year guarantee on goods like this...may be worth a shot if thats where you bought it...

there is actually a problem with spares for tevion lcds-the manufacturers are based in germany i believe and for some reason they dont like to supply any spares at all-if you have a set with a signal board failure youve no chance-or if its a faulty cp on the buffer board and the failure is the ic on the board -no spares available -same with the power supplies if the fault is a faulty chopper tx no spares available-ive had this problem with this type of set 3 times now you are expected(the customer that is..)to throw the set away and buy another one when your warranty is up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back