Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Testing Servos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azkart

Hi again, I'm trying to test my servos to see if they work properly (the model is hs-81 servo), I'm using a Agilent 33220A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong since as soon as I turn the generator output on the servo performs a full spin and starts jerking at max force.

I'm sure that the problem is with the generator and the values that I'm using, can you guys advice me of the specs that I need to set in the gen so that the servos work properly.

Thanks for your time.

How about giving a clue as to the values/waveform you are generating? Did you put a sope of it to confirm?

John

It's like 1.5mS "on" and 20mS "off" to get center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back