Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Testing 7805...7905 regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkn

i want to test voltregulators like 7805.../7905... from psu whitout centar +27v
please help me.thanksΩ

I do not understand.

Is this true?
You want to test LM7805 and LM7905 from a bench power supply that has a output of 0V and +27V but no -27V.

Testing LM78XX is easy you know how using +27V. I would use a socked to plug the LM78xx into. Put a capacitor from input to ground and a capacitor from output to ground. Use a meter to read the output voltage. Maybe you want a small load.

To test LM79XX do the same as above. The pin out is different. Connect the ground of the bench power supply to "input voltage" on LM79xx. Connect +27V from the bench supply to "ground" of the LM79xx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back