Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Test op-amp offset voltage and impedance

Status
Not open for further replies.

conanhaha

I am constructing an IC tester for functional test of IC now.
Currently I use window comparator to test the output voltage is within the range of testing or not (0 - 5V or higher).
This is to feed into microcontroller for a High or low pulse signal.
So, how i construct the circuit to test an op-amp is function or not?
The test I may need to do is Input offset voltage, output offset voltage, output impedance and so on.
I try to construct some circuit, but mostly they only test input offset voltage or gain, but my lecturer told me the input offset voltage need to consider output offset voltage also when testing. How to test the input offset voltage, output offset voltage and output impedance ( Or with any other of combination of test to test op-amp) together?

The average person does not have the equipment with sufficient accuracy to measure these parameters. The general rule of thumb is that the measuring equipment have at least an order of magnitude better accuracy than the signal your trying to measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back