Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature Measurement Using Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcsoftwarez

Hi..please help me in designing a temperature measurement device using microcontroller and having a display.
some one please help me out...with the circuit diagram please:confused::confused:

i can do the programing part...
Sensor (to be used)--->DS1620
Micro controller (to be used)---->89c52

Last edited:
here is a link that has a temp sensor w/ LCD display
**broken link removed**
its under swordfish programming

Thanks 4 ur reply...

i found the topic u suggested..but it shld use DS1620 sensor and 89c52 Microcontroller....:(:(..can u plz help me out?

can someone help me in the previous project.......
by schematic diagram or any other type of information bcz i am working on the same project

Hi,

I am with Maxim. We make the DS1620. Someone in our technical organization saw your question and replied:

Thank you for your interest in Maxim parts.

The DS1620 is a temp sensor with 3-wire communication. This part reads local temperature (the temperature of the chip), and user can set the high/low alarm temperature. If the temperature exceeds the alarm temperature, the responding trigger pin goes high. More details are in the DS1620 datasheet, and it can be found here:

**broken link removed**

Also there are some DS1620 appnotes that can help you with your design:

**broken link removed**

If you do have any question regarding Maxim parts, feel free to visit Maxim's online Technical Support site. We will be happy to help you with your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back