Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature controller using remot

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdullah_112

hiii guys

i need your help in my project
my project is to control the temperature by sitting the set point using the remot , so when the process temperature reachs to the set point , the relay will energized and the fan will wrok until the temperature comes down the set point, then it will turn off

actually i dont know if there is any mistake or missing thing in the diagram

i already uploaded the schematic diagram

what i need ? i need the assemply programm which should be written in the microcontroller chip which include LCD display configration, and remot frequnce configration and adc configration,,,,,,

i which you could

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    164 KB · Views: 602
where are guys

i wish i find some help

to make it easy i want only the program which convert the coming digital signal from P1 (from 0 to FF) to temperature degree to P2 (0 to 100 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back