Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature Controller in Fahrenheit

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTechie

I'm looking for a quick solution for a temperature controller that would be easy for an ELDERLY PERSON to operate. Those that are generally available on Amazon and Aliexpress are usually pretty complicated (lots of button pushing to step through the menus) and wouldn't be suitable for the persons I'm trying to help.

The ITC-1000F and the controller at https://www.mpja.com/Digital-Temperature-Controller-FAHRENHEIT/productinfo/32764 MP/ modules are too complicated because of the menu & hard to remember button sequences.

I found a module that appears to be exactly what I need for the controller, but it displays temperature in Celsius. I need a controller that displays Fahrenheit. The module at https://www.mpja.com/Digital-Temperature-Controller-Thermostat/productinfo/32709+MP/ would work exactly as needed except for the Celsius vs Fahrenheit issue.

Ease of operation is critical because the settings would be changed frequently (not a set & forget situation).

Does anyone know of an equivalent module with Fahrenheit display?

Thanks for any help,
DaveM

What, exactly, are you controlling?

Dial to set :

1662391566453.png

1662390825646.png

Attachments

• 1662391312187.png
    1662391312187.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 170
This one shows the temperature in F

This one shows the temperature in F
Yeah, that is the one that I linked to in my original post as having a menu system that the intended users deem to be a bit too complicated and hard to remember.

DaveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back