Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor Module to pic18

Status
Not open for further replies.

yossit100

hello
i really can use help if someone know how
i need to connect Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor Module to a pic 18 887 and to show the result in mathlab
can someone tell me how to do it and what the code i need to write to make it work
i'm using DHT11 and pic18f887

hi 100,
Which programming language are you using for the PIC.?

The MikroC compiler already has a library component (and code examples) for the SHT11 sensor.

To send data out to Matlab you can use the serial USART, again the compiler has library component and code samples. Time to read the help file built into the compiler. :)

The SHT and DHT actually use a completely different interface. SHT11 is a custom 2 wire protocol (similar to I2C) and DHT11 is a one-wire protocol.

My SHT11 library is here, which might be useful if the internals of the chip are the same, but I have no idea about that. And the interface code is totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back