Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telephone ic for remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeep041

Hai friends

I am using ic um91214 for remote control and for transmitting .I am using fm transmitter.This ic uses 3.58MHz crystal and it is telephone ic which generate different freq for different switch . I wanted to know that the generated freq gets added up with crystal freq or not

The datasheet for the old touch-tones dialer IC shows its audio touch-tones frequencies.
Google also shows touch-tones frequencies.
The very high crystal frequency is not produced in its touch-tones output.

Have you modified your FM radio so that it can receive touch-tones? Its de-emphasis equalization might need to be removed.

Then you need to add some to add pre-emphasis to the transmitter circuit, please post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back