Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tek 2246A O'scope replacement caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

glinsky

Hi all and thanks in advance for the help. I need to replace all (12) of the low voltage power supply Electrolytic capacitors in my Tektronics 2246A due to electrolyte leakage. The scope exhibits clicking relay and lockup, but works OK sometimes. They are axial lead tall (about 2") and skinny (maybe 5/8" diameter) housings and range from 38uf to 1000 uf, and are 105 degree C rated. Many are 12 Volt. They seem to be an obsolete style. My concern is maintaining the proper (low?) ESR. Does anyone know of successful location or substitutes for these caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back