Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

taser

Status
Not open for further replies.

dane8

hello everyone am planin to build my own taser and i would like some assistance.I need some suggestions on where i can find components from old junk. Some of these components are audio transformer, 555ic oscillator and so on. I have already build the simple disposable camera taser and i was wondering if there a ways to improve this circuit so that the output voltage could be greater.

thank you.

Buy one, it's not safe to play around building your own because if you screw something up you will kill someone. Even stock the flash circuit from a disposable camera has the ability to kill if improperly applied..

Last edited:
You can connect a cockroft-walton multiplier to the transformer output to get a higher voltage. I wouldn't suggest using that thing on anything living.

A taser shoots out darts attached to wires. You must be referring to a stun-gun, or shocker, search and you will find dozens. Still a bad idea to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back