Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tail light Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresh83

I came across a video on youtube of someone who replaced the tail lights on a mitsubishi eclipse with individual leds , he had it programed to do a few different things , and gave me the idea for a
"Equalizer mode that would sync with the car stereo .

i had all the electronics classes my high school offered but, that was 2 years ago so im not electronic e literate but, my memory is a bit foggy , i bought a kit and bread board just to get the hang of everything again also.

I need some help , where would i start? What kind of components would i need to look into ?

i realize this is a pretty big project for someone whos a intermediate at best in electronics but, im willing to learn what is needed to complete this project.

Almost certainly not road legal anywhere, but I guess you knew that.

**broken link removed**

That is an LED driver that will light a number of LEDs according to the level of an input signal.

The LM3914 is a linear voltmeter.
An LM3915 is a logarithmic sound and light levels meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back