Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TA 7299 P Toshiba IC Audio Amplifier datasheet needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo

Hi guys,

I 've been looking for this datasheet on the net, Toshiba site and many other sites, but I couldn't find it.
It is amazing, it is an "original" Toshiba IC, but nothing at all in their web site.
So if anyone of you guys have a link where to find it I will really appreciate your help !!

Thanks a lot

Al

PS . Very good job Mr. Electro Master, very useful info in your datasheet list !!!

I have the **broken link removed** -- unfortunately (for me at least) it is in Japanese. Of course, much of the pertinent data -- values, operating characteristics, etc. are annoted in standard format, making them usable.

To help out, here's some additional information...
  • the TA7299 and the TA7299P are the same device with reversed pinouts
  • The TA7299 is replaced by NTE1831 (reversed pin configuration)
  • The TA7299P is replaced by NTE1830 (normal pin configuration)
  • **broken link removed** from a Thai site (www.partsupply.in.th), which is a blatant ripoff of the **broken link removed**, shows the opposite cross-reference.
  • Comparing pin designations/voltages shown on the Japanese Toshiba datasheet to the NTE datasheet, based upon pins 4 & 7 being GND and pin 10 being VCC, my cross reference shown above is correct.

Hi ChrisP

Thank you very much for the information you provided.
I didn't know that NTE was the manufacturer of a direct
replacement, so if I need to replace it, I can use the 1830.

Thank you so much !!!!

Al

Here is the Datasheet

Attachments

• nte1830_1831_la7270.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 819
Data on line about the IC

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status