TA 7299 P Toshiba IC Audio Amplifier datasheet needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo

Hi guys,

I 've been looking for this datasheet on the net, Toshiba site and many other sites, but I couldn't find it.
It is amazing, it is an "original" Toshiba IC, but nothing at all in their web site.
So if anyone of you guys have a link where to find it I will really appreciate your help !!

Thanks a lot

Al

PS . Very good job Mr. Electro Master, very useful info in your datasheet list !!!

I have the **broken link removed** -- unfortunately (for me at least) it is in Japanese. Of course, much of the pertinent data -- values, operating characteristics, etc. are annoted in standard format, making them usable.

To help out, here's some additional information...
  • the TA7299 and the TA7299P are the same device with reversed pinouts
  • The TA7299 is replaced by NTE1831 (reversed pin configuration)
  • The TA7299P is replaced by NTE1830 (normal pin configuration)
  • **broken link removed** from a Thai site (www.partsupply.in.th), which is a blatant ripoff of the **broken link removed**, shows the opposite cross-reference.
  • Comparing pin designations/voltages shown on the Japanese Toshiba datasheet to the NTE datasheet, based upon pins 4 & 7 being GND and pin 10 being VCC, my cross reference shown above is correct.

Hi ChrisP

Thank you very much for the information you provided.
I didn't know that NTE was the manufacturer of a direct
replacement, so if I need to replace it, I can use the 1830.

Thank you so much !!!!

Al

Data on line about the IC

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…