Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

system

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitir_love_4u

:D hi pal,
Im going to built a woofer music system for my pc.
But :( i dont have the the proper circuit diagram & list of apparatures(things & electronic chip)that i need .
plz plz help me.

You would be better of buying an comercial one.Building one yourself would cost more an cost time.Not to metachon the qualety of an good sistem

This looks like a great project for what your wanting to do, but its certainly not a small undertaking and will likely cost quite a lot. Ready made systems can be bought quite cheaply (with varying quality)

**broken link removed**

My new car came with a powerful subwoofer, speakers all over the place and tweeters that sound great. My new pc came with pretty good amplified speakers that I thought sounded great until today.
Today I heard a tune on the car radio that had strong deep bass. I played the same tune on my pc and couldn't hear the bass. So I hooked up a speaker that I made long ago, heard the strong deep bass in it and remembered about building it and the thrill of it playing really well the very first time. Hobbiests have good reasons to make stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back