Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Synchronization

Status
Not open for further replies.
A system has 4x4 hex keypad attached to its input port pins. System has to read the key pressed and generate appropriate code corresponding to the key pressed and perform the related operation. What is the most efficient way of achieving synchronization and implementing this I/O operation and explain why is it efficient?

Please do your own homework. For a third time (or more) you're not providing enough information to answer that question in the first place.

I do do my own homework...It's just questions i try to verify answers too as i said in the last post...and again sorry...wont happen again. :(

Last edited:
dram, if you're going to check your answers, then post the WHOLE question AND your answer, and we'd be glad to check it for you.
I'm not getting worked up you simply didn't provide the proper information to even guess at the answer, and on more than one post, with no answer of your own. If you're not asking us to do your homework for you then make full complete and concise posts.

Last edited:
dram, I think you missed the point. You asked a question that's probably based on the entire last chapter in your text book, which we can't pull out of thin air to magically create the references the question is based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back