Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switchingregulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozikluv

:D hi guys,

i wouldlike to refer this idea to the guys who have long experience in building and using switching regulators.

i intendto use a motorola MC34063A as a step-down and step-up by using only one device. it would have its own individual ouputs.

my question is, would performance be degraded due to lots (in fact 6 pcs. including the main switch) of switches used?

i intend to power up the device only after i have change mode so there would no glitches or spike. however what bothers me are the contact inside the switches,i know the setting between contact are not always in a perfect position. i willbeusing slideswitches.

your advise would behighly appreciated. if this idea needs to be waste basketed, :oops: pls tell me so. :roll: am still willing to use 2 :p
devices :lol: :lol:

thanx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back