Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switcher Cad III question

Status
Not open for further replies.
hee hee, im surprised russ. i think it was you that gave me a bunch of help w/ this very program. Neways, select the component by pressing the button for it or highlighting it, then hit ctrl+r.

Thanks for the reply, Zach, but I still don't know how to select a component. I have tried pointing at it and click the left mouse button but that doesn't do anything. The right button brings up the window to chage the parameters, and that works. What do you mean by Highlight? How do you do it?

Russ, I searched Help for "rotate" and found that the term is "sprited", not "spirited". Basically, I think in this case it means selected to be moved, which you can do with either F7 or F8. Once you get the object or group of objects selected, you can use either ctrl-r or the rotate icon on the upper right side of the tool bar.

Ron's right. hit f8, hold down the left mouse button n move the mouse, then highlight the component, then ctrl+r.

Also, when you choose a component to put in, like click on the button for a transistor, and its highlighted. hit ctrl+r.

hollar if u need more help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back