Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch mode power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonx

I've been searching for quite a long time for references that deal on switch-mode power supply, just ike those found in PCs. Hope someone is willing to give me such links or source of infos. tnx

I`ve different sematics, but it`s depend from manufacturer.What You need XT,AT or ATX type?

Seb, I'll need one for AT and XT schem. from any manufacturer. :D

SMPS given by Pebs a good ref. tnx

Seb, I'll be grateful if you can send me e-mail on AT and XT schematics. from any manufacturer. tnx

Ha-ha bogdanfirst i`ve say: You can repair your PSU.
I`ve repair different PSU-s and monitors five years.
See mail...

hi, i just wanna to know which type of pwm ic is suitable to be applied for current mode control for buck-boost converter? hopefully u have both of the power stage and control circuit of the converter.................

hi, i just wanna to know which type of pwm ic is suitable to be applied for current mode control for buck-boost converter? hopefully u have both of the power stage and control circuit of the converter.................

for a positive output, any positive output current mode boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back