Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switch driven wireless relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoody72

I am working on a project, and I thought you guys could help me. I am looking for a switch driven wireless relay. / with two parts transmitter and receiver 5 channels rf .. It is going to operate in a car to control lights on a trailer behind a car. hopefully 12vdc . I want to mount the switchs in the car , so I am not looking for a fob or an rc remote . more like a pc board.. the simpler the better.. any direction will be appreciated,, Thanks for any help given...

This isn't exactly what you are asking for, but if you are keen to build something from scratch it might be a starting point:

**broken link removed**

I cannot recommend this circuit since I haven't studied it or tried it out, but it comes from this site that appears to have many little RF gadgets and maybe something else suits you better:

**broken link removed**

No recommendations implied or given.

If you are looking for something to piece together, you can get parts and kits from www.rentron.com They used to have some nice rf relay boards, but I don't see anything like that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back