Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpg916

I am looking for a switch,, controller,, not sure what to call it..It needs to be 12 volts.. When i apply power to it a light will come on and a I want the light to go out after 10, 15 sec. I want the initial power on sw to be spring operated so when release the light will stay on for xxx # of sec. does this kind of device exist ??????

You could do this with a LM555, momentary switch and a couple caps/resistors. How much current will the light need? More details would get more answers. And it will probably be something you will have to assemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back