Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch a power supply on and off with a TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that. Let me open another beer.

No, if it works it works. No need to try the light bulb thing. Just glad it worked.

Ron

I contacted digikey and they are issuing me a full refund on the three Sharp relays I purchased. They are not even asking me to return them. Told me to just put them in the trash. I really like that company. Well thanks for all of your help! I'm glad I finally got this working. I'm going to check that link you gave me on ssr's since this is my first time using them. I have a few more projects coming up, one of which is going to be easy (building a home theater system using car audio equipment and a computer) and the other will be way beyond my knowledge (building an adapter to use an oscilloscope probe with the sound card). My main issue with the o-scope project is I don't understand the schematics. So if you are around when I start that I would love the help! Thanks again!

Myself or anyone here will be more than happy to help you with the scope project or any project. Believe me I am as glad as you the thing works. :)

Digi Key is really great about things like this. When you deal with a reputable company they are always good when a problem arises. Have a good weekend (what's left of it) and take care.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back