Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

surplus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pottybot

does anybody know of a book, or any text online that say where you can get ic's and other various components out of electronics, i could use some ttl hex inverters, and some demultiplexers. but it would greatly help out my wallet if i could salvage some microcontrollers since they are quite expensive to purchase retail. I have a big box of circuit boards from various electronics but I could not find what I need. i thought maybe if i knew what i could get them out of i could buy that at a thrift store.

also i was wondering if anybody knew of a multiple manufacturer cross ref software? I have to look at several different manufacter websites sometimes to find a data sheet of a component i have taken of a circuit board. it would be nice if i could search all at once or at least a few.

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back