Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sure shock ss 2000 electric fence controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Germain

Unit works on hv side, problem is on alarm circuit, when fence ok light is on and fault light is off, siren output is on and relay output contact is closed. Will not reset and only switches when monitor switch is in off position. Board looks ok so i am suspecting faulty ic or transistor, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I remember some fence controller discussion where there was a "homemade" optocoupler and that failed. By home made, it was a photo--transistor and an IR LED separated by a large distance to probably get lots of isolation, I don;t remember the model being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back