Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestion: No Blogs for members with less then 10 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, ElectroMaster!

OT:
Sorry if this sounds a bit callous, but I learned to do research as part of my EDUCATION. Those who did not learn this as part of their education, did not really get an education. (in my opinion, many people just attend university; few get an education any more. It is the student's responsibility to learn, not the instructor's.)
I recently attended a 'trade school.' It was worse than university. Many of the student's were not only lazy, and wanting everything handed to them, but would fire up a video game any time the instructors left the room. They were not interested in the subject, but were interested only in getting a 'job.'

I hope the members with spam blogs have been banned too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back