Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggested PIC C compilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdaugherty

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a freeware (or similarly cheap) version of a C compiler for a PIC microcontroller. The PIC in question is a 16C72A, and I've already got the C code for the project. I'm in a bit over my head here, so I'm trying to do this on the cheap so that just in case it doesn't work out I won't have wasted too much money. I can use anything available for DOS/Windows/Linux.

Does anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive or free PIC C compilers? I've seen a few possibilities online, but nothing that looks terribly promising under $60.

Thanks,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back