Suggest a change in this traffic light project using 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

girjosh005

hi , my name is girish, i m told to make a project on 555timer, i came across this ckt ol, it uses a 555 timer ic, a 4017b ic which is a counter divider and a few usual capacitors , n resistors, ita project on traffic lighting system

gothrough the project by vlivking this link. the ckt n its ecplanation abt workin is givin, i hav understood tht, no problem till tht, however practically speakin , in a traffic system of cross lanes , one display shows red , yellow green in a particular sequence for a certain time, while the other display of red green n yellow does with the same sequence but with a different time, as in wen one diplay shows red the other shows green, for cross lanes

so wat all do i need to do to add another three leds , tht show red while the prior shows green

take notice of the pulse allotments by the 4017 ic to each led while suggesting ur plans,
each n every idea is welcome , thank u

the link to the project:
click on this link , thn click on projects, there r only 3 of them , then click on traffic lights, ...

https://555-timer.clarkson-uk.com/

thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…