Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

subwoofer mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

98falstaff

Hi everyone, I own a Cerwin Vega CLSC 12s sub that is not receiving enough signal to keep the auto off/on on during low bass portions of programs. I have tried every trick adjusting the receiver and don't think that is the problem. I would like to bypass this auto feature and keep the speaker amp on continuosly. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I have two clsc-15s and have the same problem. I had to register after reading I how many experts were unable to understand your question. I just printed the schematic Ill re post after i figure it out .

If you are using the 'line-level connection' (RCA connectors), try instead the 'speakers-level connection' in which the main speakers are connected to the sub-woofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back