Sub woofer in 2.1 speakers set is making noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imcool

my sub woofer is making disturbing noise along with two front speakers but when i remove the subwoofer connection from the circuit board then the front speaker aren't making disturbing sound and working correctly ,
recently i changed the two capacitors in the amplifier circuit board, 3300uf 25v capacitors, what may be the problem in circuit board, my circuit board has mainly 3 TDA2030A transistors with heat sink ,2 capacitors 3300uf 25v , four 5392 diodes and many more resistance and small capacitors.
where may be the problem ,which part need to be replaced..or how to solve the problem

**broken link removed**

@i replaced that two capacitors coz they got leaked.(2 months ago)and this problem is arising from last few days
@the replaced capacitors are fitted in right polarity
@the disturbing noise means distortion noise like when you play speakers on higher voltage and after that speakers are making that type noise.
@but i checked my speakers and woofer in other system they are working fine without noise there
@that is not burnt sign there , it is sign of some kind of paste
thanks

Last edited:
Sub woofer

Your photo of the board is pretty much useless for us to see anything significant there. Why did you replace the 2 capacitors. Are you sure you replaced them in the proper polarity? Is that a "burn spot" on the left of the board?

@i replaced that two capacitors coz they got leaked.(2 months ago)and this problem is arising from last few days
@the replaced capacitors are fitted in right polarity
@the disturbing noise means distortion noise like when you play speakers on higher voltage and after that speakers are making that type noise.
@but i checked my speakers and woofer in other system they are working fine without noise there

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…