Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Harding

Hi, as my components are increasing, i'm running out of practical storage.
I just need a box type thing or shelving or something along these lines that i can store resistors, capacitors, transitors, chips, etc etc...

It would need to be quick and easy to find components.

I am living in England so if anyone knows a particular 'thing' from cpc maplins or rs electronics, i would be greatful.

Thanks

When I first started out I glued old matchboxes together to form mini drawer units in true "Blue Peter" style :oops:

I kinda gave up on my organized storage. I have a couple of those 40 drawer things, some cigar boxes, an old tool box, and other various boxes with electronics junk in it scattered about my room.

I'm not a very organized engineer :(

Thats a great sig. Tansis :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back