Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stop watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ece_jm

guys,

I'm planning of a stop watch project. But i dont know yet how to make a program in assembly on my own. Im still studying it here. And I've been reading lots of informations about PIC and assembly. I think the best way for me to learn is to create my own project and I thought of a stop watch. I saw a ckt of it using 4 7-segment display (Please see Figure 6 on the link below) but i want to add some features on that ckt putting on/off and reset switch. any idea on how to make it? What is the best PIC to use in this kind of project? Any source code please?

Thanks

Here's the schematic diagram:
Driving 7-segment LED Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back