Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Still stuck, Any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickname

I am currently trying to make a project which requires multiple switching. Too explain when i hit a switch i want all the other switches to be bypassed,so know signal goes though it. and when i hit another i want all but the one i hit to be bypassed.
Is there any easy way of doing this, or could you tell me any way of doing this. I will be willing to listen and learn.
The idea of the mechanical way of doing it sounds a good idea although, it is floor board, so there need sto be space to get my foot in there without hitting any of the other switches.
Could any one point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help

Nick Winder
Picture one is a picture to give you idea of what i am on about.

Attachments

• thegigrig_midi_8.gif
    thegigrig_midi_8.gif
    131 KB · Views: 341
a question like this was posted here about a week or two ago, and answers were given for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back