Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

still need help with halogen dimmer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtleo1

I was hoping someone would be able to help with a dimmer problem I was having. I had stated before that my uncle's lamp was in need of a new circuit and the old one was in complete epoxy (black) and I cannot find anyone whom can come up with one that was 1"x 4"x6" and able to operate a 12volt halogen bulb that is 100watts. I seriously wish I could get inside the epoxy and find out the values of what was inside but that is impossible since it is rock solid and I have been hammering it with no use. Please e-mail or send some suggestions asap as he comes home soon. My e-mail address is jtleo1@aol.com. Any suggestions are well needed. Thank you in advance to all, James Lancaster.

the only thing i have is a dimmer for 12V but it only supports 40W, maybe the transistor could be chenged, to get more power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back