Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stereo help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeguy

i need someone's help to know how the heck to cut off power to my sub (after the amp) if its below an ajustable point, i hate my crossover, and its for a school project so thanks to anyones help 8)

So what you are wanting is that at a certain volume level the sub turns off?

yeah, either before or after the amp actualy it doesnt really matter, i hope. so long as it cuts out any signal to the sub that's below about 10% of its maximum output. its a 1500 watt system running at 2 ohms so 10% should be somewhere around 5 volts, although that doesnt sound right.... meh. but i figured it would be a little more then 27 amps. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back