Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor 360 degree control using PIC16f628a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Is anybody having 360 degree precisen stepper motor control circuit using PIC 16F628a.

I have a NMB PM351-048-HPD4 stepper from some printer. There are 5 wires on it. i know it is s unipolar stepper. Is any body knows, how the wire connection should be with PIC 16F628.

Help me....

Thanks,
Mani

You can not connect it directly, you need a driver circuit. Please use Google to search this website and the Internet in general for the answer to your question, this particular topic as been so fully covered there's no point in repeating the information again.

Hi,

Is anybody having 360 degree precisen stepper motor control circuit using PIC 16F628a.

I have a NMB PM351-048-HPD4 stepper from some printer. There are 5 wires on it. i know it is s unipolar stepper. Is any body knows, how the wire connection should be with PIC 16F628.

Help me....

Thanks,
Mani

for a similiar chip:

**broken link removed**

controls stepper motor over rs232 link.

can i use the following circuit. it is using 16f628. can i use the same program for 16f628a?
**broken link removed**

Robotsmani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back