Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SS2B003 Japan Servo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonic

Hello,

where in Europe can I buy just few pieces of SS2B003 (not 1k or 10k... :confused:)?

Tnx for any idea,
Toni

tonic said:
Hello,

where in Europe can I buy just few pieces of SS2B003 (not 1k or 10k... :confused:)?

Tnx for any idea,
Toni
Probably from some guys who have only one or two. If they exist at all, they are called distributors. You can sometimes find them on the manufacturer's website. If not, then you need to rundown the name of a main line distributor that carries the line. Last but not least is good old reliable eBay.

Does that mean he should be checking the Japan Stepper website for distributors instead?

It appears to be a stepper motor driver IC. Edit, Bill beat me to it.

Mike.

'salright. Checking manufacturers websites for distributors is still a good idea unless you are big enough to go factory direct.

I allready surfed Japan Servo & distributors but without any replay (I am asking for 3 pieses :D )

Yesterday i was send few mails to China and Honk Kong; I still did not receive any replay.

Is there in US some shop to get it? (I was searching: farnell, digikey, rs components...) or maybee some equivalent?

Photo and datasheet of SS2B003 in attachment...

Best,
Toni

Attachments

• ss2b003.pdf
    163.5 KB · Views: 471
  • ss2b003_japan_servo.JPG
    ss2b003_japan_servo.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 593
Looks pretty similar in function to the L298, etc. Do you have any flexibility? Is this a new design, or is this a repair?

Repairing digger... and there is one "big" stepper motor for automatic giving power to the "shovel"... and driver for this stepper is SS2B003; the signal lines are OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back