Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Servo motor from dell 1700 printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberdeen57

I am looking to find out some info on a motor I pulled from a dead dell 1700 printer. It is a servo type BH55ft19-01 DC 24V, 19.6W made by Japan servo co. It is attached to a small board with 8 leads. Anyone know anything about it?

The label on the side on the motor specifically says "servo" though I agree it probably is a stepper motor. The motor is directly mounted to a PCB with 8 leads. The leads are labeled as 24V, P.G., LD, S/S, CLK, HU, S.G. and 5V. I believe the 24V is the power supply line, P.G. is power ground, CLK is the clock, S.G. is signal ground and the 5V is the 5volt line to power the opto-thingys. Anyone have any idea on what LD, S/S, and HU might stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back