Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SRF05 sensor C18 code

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisordan

I am currently using PIC18F4455 chip to write a C18 code with SRF05 sensor. After i finish my code, it doesn't work. If i try to run it one by one like just run the "trig_pulse", RD2 will output a pulse to the sensor. But now if i try to run them together, there is no respond on the sensor. RD2 no output signal and RD3 no feedback. What is the program with my code?Do i have to use interrupt? I have look through many example of interrupt but still dun understand how to do it . It will be very helpful if someone can give me a hand on it Sad..Many Thanks!!

unsigned char distance;
void main (void){
TRISD=0b00001000; //set RD3(Echo)=input,RD2(Trigger)=output,RD6(servo)=output
while(1){
set_timer1();
while(1){
trig_pulse(); //send pulse to trigger
while(!PORTDbits.RD3); //wait Echo goes high
measure_pulse();
distance = TMR1H + TMR1L;
distance /= 58;
}