Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SRF04/08 Ultrasonic ranging finder connected PIC 16F876

Status
Not open for further replies.

odense

Hi all,
I am making a Modular Robotic System using SRF04/08 connected to PIC 16F876. Each module covers are LEGO Duplo Bricks, which is in LEGO stardard, that are physically connected and communicated together.
I am thinking about programming of these modules to do some applications such as controlling LEGO Mobile Robot, Finding Location of Object Based on Known Location of the Object (Triagulation or Multitrateration) but It seems to be difficult. I am using PIC with embedded CCS compiler.
If any of you have experiences before, please give me some ideas, examples to make me easier to program those.
Otherwise, if any of you considers a Modular Robotic System using PIC as well as LEGO robot I am happy to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back