Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Square wave generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEVIL

Its a triggering circuit that i want to build for firing the SCR's(used in the Rectifier Bridge). Problem is the the pulse to be fed to the SCR's has to be in synchronization with the A.C source to be fed to the SCR's. So Synchronizing this pulse would require first converting into A.C into Square Wave pulse...Friends recommmended to use lm324 as comparator for the circuit...Can anyone guide me on this first step?

yep..you r right..the MOC3081 by Motorola is used normally...but can it fire the SCR with the source given as A.C.??.as i already specified i have to generate the pulse for firing the SCR from the same A.C source that is going to be fed to the SCR...and what if donot use MOC3081..any other simple way?..thnks for the suggestion..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back