Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Square Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i m trying another oscillating motor circuit..like for beam bot application...
but i was thinking... how should i connect the motor to the relay so it would be forward and backward..i know how to do it to make it on an off....and what relay shell i use ?

Nigel Goodwin said:
Well the initial question bears no resemblance to the actual requirement, but to reverse the motor a simple DPDT relay driven from a 555 timer is really all that's required.

Thinking the same thing, he is not asking for speed control just fwd/rev and it would all run off +12V, also a lot cheaper!.

could anyone help me abt the dpdt relay... i really don t know a lot about it and can t find any blockdiagram for it on the net...

Inferno said:
could anyone help me abt the dpdt relay... i really don t know a lot about it and can t find any blockdiagram for it on the net...

Hi,
This should give you the basics, calculate the 555 timer components yourself, get the 555 datasheet from www.datasheetarchive.com

Does this help?

The pic file is being rejected?, I'll be back

Hi again!

Had to redraw, excuse quality.

Before you go any further, make sure your motor will reverse, when you reverse the battery connections, some motors may not!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back