Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Split from drone thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unmounted one the motors from the dev board in the picture above, i was in a rush and bodge mounted it quickly, equally quickly i grabbed a airplane wooden prop and bodged that on the shaft. I was only going to get an idea of lift by holding the motor mount in my hand and wacking the speed up. I wanted to see how much power a plane prop could put out....

4-5 seconds at full blast and the prop came off!! Lucky enough it headed directly away from me and hit the wall. NO MORE BODGING!

Those little motors are seriously bad news if mistreated! Utter stupidity really, i guess i got complacent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back