Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPDT 6VDC 500 Ohm 12mA Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find an SPDT 6VDC 500 Ohm 12mA Relay? I've looked everywhere and I can't find one. It's the final component I need to complete a time delay rocket igniter. Can anyone help me out? Radio Shack used to sell it but now they carry hardly any electronic components at all.

RS Components, in the U.K., may have something. They're at http://rswww.com

Their catalogue isn't the easiest to navigate. If you type "relays" in the search box you won't get far. Go this route from the menu/lists:

All Products | Automation | Relays & Solenoids | Miniature PCB Relays

They don't seem to have it either. Everything any of these companies have so far is 1A+. I think I'm just gonna try a regular 6VDC SPDT relay and see if it works. I'm basically following this ASCII diagram (that took me a while to figure out): **broken link removed**

So, I guy named "thedestroyer" is trying to build a "Delay Detonator".

Anyone else worried?

If you do succeed in making one of these, please try it out on yourself to make sure it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back