Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spammer or Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

Guys there is one member in this forum who since joining has done 669 posts since Feb 15. That an average of 16.3 posts a day :eek:.

It does claim to have made over a mil$ from electronics and in my opnion it's nuthing but a fraud.

How can so such mis infomation be let put onto this forum where established members have to spend time replying to the OP that what was stated was wrong.

I feel I dont have to mention names here but lets make a guessing comp start if other members are inclined.....:D

This is a extract from one of his posts:

I wonder why the 50,000 readers of my magazine, over the past 25 years, have not let me know where I have pinched all my projects from.
Surely someone else would have realized how crooked I have been, deceiving all my readers for this period of time, and making money out of them with such deceit.

What can one say.:confused:

**broken link removed**

Using someone else website for self promotion of your own website does seem in poor taste. They should have to pay a fee or something for the advertising.

But I don't care so much.

Last edited:
It looks quite helpful, I don't think it's a spammer.

Other members promote their websites and I don't see anything wrong with it.

It looks quite helpful, I don't think it's a spammer.

Other members promote their websites and I don't see anything wrong with it.

I agree, this hobby is information intensive. Nothing wrong with sharing resources, long as it's related to the hobby.

His website is free, unlike his Australian competitor Silicon Chip magazine who charges a fee to see the schematic and text of their project.

I have been here since March 4 and I have done over 400 posts and a few threads too. ;)

I have not claimed to have made any money, SO does that make me okay to be here? :confused:

Forums like these can be adictive, at one point I was making over 25 posts a day.

I've decided to curb my forum usage since it was taking over my life!

I think I still spend far too much time on the Internet though.

I have been here since March 4 and I have done over 400 posts and a few threads too. ;)

I have not claimed to have made any money, SO does that make me okay to be here? :confused:

Your'e OK tcm.:)

Sorry to hear about the folks in Fargo Dakota, it must be hell, floods and freezing weather.

Hope it goes well.

Sorry to hear about the folks in Fargo Dakota, it must be hell, floods and freezing weather.

Dont worry ablout them over there. Fargo and Grand Forks are where we send all the retards to live! :D

I lived in Grand forks back durring the 1997 flood.

The whole town of grand Forks was convinced they were safe because Fargo was already having the worst flood ever. And they figured that since Fargo was flooding and was located south of Grand Forks the worst had already passed. :eek:
The dumbies didnt even know the red river they live by flows from south to north not north to south! :confused:

Fargo is only slightly better! They know which way the river runs but usualy dont take into account that alot of snow tends to make alot of water when it melts. They just figure it magicaly disapears every spring. :D

Ive been thinking of loading up all the big pumps and hose I can find and then go over to Fargo and make some easy money renting them out. Then when the flooding is done buy up a bunch more pumps cheap when the city folk are done and dont think they need them any more. :p

Then go up to grand Forks and do it all over again! :D

Last edited:
It's not wrong to post links to your website, or store. What would be wrong, would be to list products and prices, or the sole purpose of posting on Electrotech, is to advertise your business. I think it's a bonus for us, if it's a kit business, and the owner is here to help with assembly and troubleshooting his products. We get the traffic, and a lot of useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back